Terms & Conditions:
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by Aditan Enterprises By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. Aditan Enterprises reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Aditan Enterprises notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Use Of Site:
The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their Display Name & Password and shall be responsible for all activities that occur under their Display Name & Password. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet.
Also, the User agrees that if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Aditan Enterprises has reasonable grounds to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of membership on the Website and refuse to provide the User with access to the Website.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Aditan Enterprises does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. However, Aditan Enterprises reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time.
Use of the Website:
The User agrees, undertakes and confirms that the use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- The User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- The User shall not refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of the User’s identity or any other information provided to Aditan Enterprises.
- The User shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- The User shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner.
- The User shall not interfere with intentionally or damage operation of the Services or any other user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features.
- The User shall not interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site.
- The User shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network.
- The user agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website. The User shall not use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site's robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services.
The User shall not breach this Agreement or any other Aditan Enterprises agreement or policy
The User shall not use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site.
The User shall not use the Services in a manner that Aditan Enterprise or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules.
The User shall not take any action that may cause Aditan Enterprise lose any of the Services from its service providers, payment processors or other suppliers
The User shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
The User shall not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Aditan Enterprises.
Termination and Survival of Terms after Agreement Ends:
The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of the User in the event of any conduct by the User which the Company, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by the User of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this T&C, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this T&C that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this T&C.